There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. - Sam Walton, Founder, Wal-Mart
Our customers are the backbone of our business. From our roots as a small family-operated business nearly 50 years ago to where we are today, we are proud to say that some of our clients have been along for the ride with us since Day 1.
Here’s what we feel is important when it comes to our customer relationships:
- Answer the phone. Any time, day or night, 365 days per year. Our customers operate 24/7, and we have an obligation to support them when they need us the most.
- Listen first, speak second. Have productive conversations.
- Develop expectations at the onset of a relationship. The needs of every customer is different and it is our obligation to exceed those needs.
- Make it right, no matter the consequences. We aren’t perfect, but we do our absolute best every day of the week.
- Not every customer is the right customer. Let’s have a conversation and see if our values and ways of doing business align.
Just wanted to thank you for your efforts this year. With all the distractions and unfortunate events it has certainly been a trying year. Your cooperation and quick response is very much appreciated. - Project Foreman, leading Heavy Civil contractor
Wayne & Brent have went above and beyond to accommodate us on short notice. They’re very personable, excellent to deal with and are great at their jobs. - Purchasing Manager, Construction Industry
I consider MacGregors one of my top machining & fabrication shops. Whenever a coworker requests a list of shops to which they can request a quote, MacGregor's is always on the list. Great work! - Supply Chain Manager, Tire manufacturing industry
Visit our detailed service pages to learn more about our Prefabricated Buildings capabilities